NENW Landcare extends from the beautiful and majestic ranges of the Northern Tablelands, straddling the top of the great dividing range, down to the prize-winning alluvial cropping flats of the North West.
Our regions boast a broad range of enterprises including beef, sheep, goat and wool, as well as a diversity of crops including legumes, vegetables, nuts and community gardens. Native flora and fauna found in the district cements the health of our regions' biodiversity.
NEW ENGLAND / NORTHERN TABLELANDS
- Glen Innes Natural Resources Advisory Committee (GLENRAC) – based in Glen Innes
- Granite Borders Landcare Committee (GBLC) – based in Tenterfield
- Gwydir & Macintyre Resources Management Committee (Gwymac Inc.) – based in Inverell
- Southern New England Landcare (SNEL) – based in Armidale
- Liverpool Plains Land Management (LPLM) – based in Tamworth
- North West Plains Sustainability Group (NWPSG) – based in Walgett
- Northern Slopes Landcare Association (NSLA) – based in Bingara
- Tamworth Regional Landcare Association (TRLA) – based in Tamworth
Simply hover the mouse over your property to see your local Landcare Network, and click to be taken to their website!